I’ve received a Liebster award from Ginkgohill and I’m honoured that she read my blog and would nominate me for the award. I’ve always thought that my blog was pretty simple and more of a personal level compared to those blogs which really focus on drama-land.
Just a shout out to all the readers out there, that I really appreciate your time reading and I hope you enjoy what you get.
11 brief facts:
(1) I started watching Korean dramas after the hugely popular, “My Princess”, and I got addicted since.
(2) My favourite Korean Comedian is Yoo Jae Suk.
(3) My favourite musician is FT ISLAND.
(4) I love to write, read, watch dramas & listen to music
(5) I learn to speak Chinese, Korean & Japanese all from watching dramas.
(6) I would like to travel to South Korea at least once in my life.
(7) My favourite drama genres are Sagueks and medical dramas, because they’re more complicating.
(8) I like learning different cultures because it’s interesting.
(9) I love history.
(10) Sometimes I wish I lived in the past – during those historical times where they have swordsplay and stuff. It’s just cool.
(11) I would like to watch various musicals from around the World.
Answering Ginkgohill’s questions :-
1. How did you get into dramas (typical question but I’m always curious)?
I started watching Princess Hours because it showed in my country and it was cute. I then started watching variety show We Got Married Season 1, and I slowly started watching Korean dramas, leading to my addiction.
Posted in: Uncategorized